Cervical Cancer Screening: The Benefits of Pap + HPV Together
June 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmET Live webinar
In this session speakers will discuss real world data reflective of current clinical practice in the US demonstrating effectiveness of Pap + HPV (co-testing). We will explore further into background, guidelines, data and advocacy concerns. Presented by:
Michael D. Randell, MD, FACOG
Dr. Michael Randell is an award-winning Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist in private practice in Atlanta, Georgia and is on the Medical Staff at Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital in the Department of Gynecology.
• Medical degree with research distinction from the University of Miami School of Medicine
• Residency in OBGYN at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center
• Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the National Board of Medical Examiners
Derek Joyce, PhD
Dr. Derek Joyce is a Medical Science Liaison with Hologic and has a research background in Molecular Biology.
• Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology from University of California Berkeley
• PhD from University of California San Diego, performing his graduate research at the Salk Institute