- This event has passed.
Cervical Cancer Screening: The Benefits of Pap + HPV Together
May 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmET Live webinar
In this session speakers will discuss real world data reflective of current clinical practice in the US demonstrating effectiveness of Pap + HPV (co-testing).
We will explore further into background, guidelines, data and advocacy concerns.
Darren Wheeler, MD
Dr. Darren Wheeler is a board-certified pathologist currently serving as the West Regional Medical Director of Anatomic Pathology at Quest Diagnostics in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Medical degree and residency in anatomic pathology from the University of Washington
• Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in gynecologic pathology
• Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology at Touro University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Las Vegas
• Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Nevada, School of Medicine
Derek Joyce, PhD
Dr. Derek Joyce is a Medical Science Liaison with Hologic and has a research background in Molecular Biology.
• Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology from the University of California, Berkeley
• PhD at University of California, San Diego, performing his graduate research at the Salk Institute