This 1 hour presentation brings all the topics of our Continuum of Care series together! This interdisciplinary team, including a radiologist, surgeon, and OB-GYN, will discuss each clinician’s role in managing patient care from screening through survivorship.
Moderator: Harriet Borofsky, MD
Panelists: DaCarla Albright, MD, Terri-Ann Gizenski , MD, Barry Rosen, MD
- 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1 Category A CE Credit
Upon completion of this lecture, participants will be able to:
- Learn how a multi-disciplinary approach to breast health from screening through detection, treatment and survivorship is beneficial to the quality of patient care and patient experience.
- Understand breast cancer risk assessment models can be utilized to inform average, intermediate and high risk screening options.
- Discover patient-centered approaches that streamline the time span from detection, diagnosis and start of treatment and improve quality of care for patients.
- Learn about the pros and cons of Multi-disciplinary breast cancer clinic.