Presented by Dr Rupa Renganathan, senior consultant in Department of Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology at Kovai Medical Centre and Hospital, Coimbatore (India) since 2007. She heads the Breast Center and the Division of Women’s Imaging since 2013. She is a teaching faculty for DNB radiology residents for more than 13 years and also for FNB Breast imaging. She completed her visiting fellowship and observership from University of San Diego, MGH – Harvard University in the United States and University of Toronto, Canada.
1) What is Strain Elastography
2) Describe shear-wave elastography
3) Technical considerations in SWE
4) Intrinsic factors that affect SWE
5) Applications of SWE and case studies